1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

How old is everyone?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by SweetHart, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I love that made for TV special!!! :)
  2. Smig

Smig New Member

Actually, they made an entire SERIES (65 episodes) of that thing.
    I'd like to take Ruxpin, Strawberry Shortcake, The Care Bears and their ******* cousins, Rainbow Brite, The get Along Gang, Rose Petal Place, Herself the Elf, drop them all in a deep pit, fill it with gasoline, and set a match to it...:D

At Least we had He-Man and Inspector Gadget..

Smig
  3. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

I'd like to take Ruxpin, Strawberry Shortcake, The Care Bears and their ******* cousins, Rainbow Brite, The get Along Gang, Rose Petal Place, Herself the Elf, drop them all in a deep pit, fill it with gasoline, and set a match to it...

Oh No!! Not Care Bears and Rainbow Brite!
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

Oh Smig, Herself the Elf and Rose Petal Place are the only two I'd have to agree with you on.
  5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I never watched the cartoon. Only this made for TV puppet special on Teddy Ruxbin. They even had the mudblups in it!
  6. The Great Gonzo

The Great Gonzo New Member

I'm a Muppet Show age--27.

I'm surprised to see so many young teenage whippersnappers here!:D
  7. WemblinKate

WemblinKate New Member

I started going to this site a long time ago, around the time that it began, but I didn't become a member to the forum until way later, and my screen name wasn't even Wemblin' Kate, it was Wemblin' Cora. That's a long story. But gosh, I just remember thinking the whole time, that I was the only one around my age who was such a big muppet and fraggle fan. I honestly thought everyone on the forum was around my brother's age(he's 22), which most of you are, but I must say I am surprised at the number of people who are around my age. Because, to be honest, at my school it's hard to be a muppet fan, no one really understands or appreciates your muppet fandom. It's weird and I'm babbling. So I'll stop.

I am 16. I turn 17 in February, as said in the calendar.

-Wemblin' Kate
  8. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

but I must say I am surprised at the number of people who are around my age. Because, to be honest, at my school it's hard to be a muppet fan, no one really understands or appreciates your muppet fandom.

I totally know what you mean! That's just how it was at my school. My friends would not have understood why I was so incredibly excited to finally get my Dr. Teeth, Bunsen, and Piggy figures in the mail today!
  9. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

EM is 54,90000000000000
  10. Jackie

Jackie New Member

It's easier to be in college and be a Muppet Fan. Colleges have a wider range of people who understand more than a small High School does. In High School everyone are drones. In college there is more freedom of identity :) And if you're working you keep hush hush about your Muppet obsessions. LOL!
  11. radionate

radionate New Member

Most everyone knows about my Muppet obsession. When I was an undergrad Muppet references and songs made it onto the TV and radio all too often when I was around, I still try to sneak some in when I can. My workplace is well aware of it too, with my German coworkers always bringing me back Muppet stuff from Germany.
  12. towels

towels New Member

What? Does that mean I have to hide my Kermies and cover up my coffee mug? Like, bummer man.
    :D
  13. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

Muppets at work! Absolutely

Personally I go to work in a Muppet Suit (dressed as Animal) but I'm in I.T. and this is San Francisco! HA!
  14. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>>Personally I go to work in a Muppet Suit (dressed as Animal) but I'm in I.T. and this is San Francisco! HA!<<<

Awww! You SF city hipsters and your telecommunication internet information super highway silicon valley jobs! grrr^_^

*cory, who barely knows his amd from his abcs*
  15. grail

grail New Member

now here i thought part of Cory's problem was that he doesn't HAVE an AMD, or anything by Intel, or a computer at all...
  16. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

17. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

i'm 31 today!!!!!!!!
  18. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

Well happy birthday you Libra you!
  19. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

20. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Im 24, and finally employed after all these years...woooo!