How they operate the Muppets

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
It's no secret...

muppetational said:
Is there any site that shows how they operated the Muppets in the old Muppet Show I really want to know how they do it without being seen.
There have been several behind-the-scenes specials produced through the years. Jim was never one to keep secrets.

There's a great show called "Of Muppets and Men" all about the making of "The Muppet Show". If you ever get a chance to see it, it would answer all your questions.

:stick_out_tongue:

maxdrive

Reaction score
abotu operating muppets i seen on one preacal about how to do the lip movements of the muppets when they open and close thge mouth they do wha ti heard called the henson punch so the muppet with look like they are sayign the words better because it adds the ilusion fo the muppet speaking in syslibles

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
maxdrive said:
abotu operating muppets i seen on one preacal about how to do the lip movements of the muppets when they open and close thge mouth they do wha ti heard called the henson punch so the muppet with look like they are sayign the words better because it adds the ilusion fo the muppet speaking in syslibles
Oh, very good! Thank you for reminding me! I need to add another story to my "Behind the Scenes of The Muppet Movie"!

Check that thread for more about how the mouth movements are done.

:stick_out_tongue: