How to Audition for the Muppets

Frogster

Reaction score
I was wondering if you wanted to audition for the Jim Henson company, who would or how can you get ahold of them? And i mean by any means necessary; email, phone, adress, etc., etc.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
You might wanna try disney since its their muppets now.As for henson from what i hear they are going for the live action and creature shop road.But dont take my word i think you should go for it and let us know how it all turns out. :smile:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
What I plan to do is send in a video tape at least one every year. So for me that means right now while I'm a sophmore, then one when I'm a junior and then one when I'm a senior. What I would do is get your name out. Performing at school, church, birthday parties because they will look for experiance as well. For normal auditions for puppetry teams, like onewaystreet all you have to do is send in a five minute video showing your abilities as a performer... Other than that keep going for your dreams! :smile:

Sandee

Luke

Reaction score
Just to clarify - it IS Henson that you want to contact, not Disney. They will be making the shows for Disney and supplying the puppeteering talent. I believe Kevin Clash is a good person to write to.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Kevin Clash? As in Elmo? And Clifford? And Bllly Bunny? Sign me up! I want to try for Beaker!

BJ

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think it works quite that way. :smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
It doesn't? DRAT - i wanted to try out for Gonzo next week! LOL

Bert & Ernie

Reaction score
:smile: Yeh It would be SO cool to work as a muppet (puppeteer lol) :wink: Best keep practicing my skills lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Unfortunately I don't think it works quite that way. :smirk:
You're absolutely right, I wrote Kev about two months ago about muppeteering jobs in the future (like when I finish hs and college), but all he sent back was a great autograph photo of him and Elmo. Oh well, I already have a puppeteering job right now anyway that I'm satisfied with.