How to get old Ernie and Bert clips

ernieandbert

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find/buy old episodes of Bert & Ernie? I miss them & journey to ernie doesn't cut it for me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think there may be a video, hopefully still in circulation called the Best of Ernie and Bert, but I'm not too sure!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I do agree that the old episodes are better than the new ones.
The New ones mosty center on Elmo, Zoe, Telly, Baby Bear

There's not enough of: Ernie, Bert, Big Bird, Oscar, Cookie ,Count
Grover, Prarie Dawn, Snuffy, Two Headed Monster

Splurge

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I think there may be a video, hopefully still in circulation called the Best of Ernie and Bert, but I'm not too sure!
It's still on Amazon.com.

ernieandbert

Reaction score
episodes

I have the best of ernie & bert. I just can't get enough.

I would be willing to purchase copies of videos old sesame street that contains bert & ernie if anyone has episodes on vhs. Please let me know if you have old episodes & want to sell me a copy.

Thanks!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I can't tell whether you mean full episodes or the sketches themselves. When it comes to sketches, I have a pretty good amount of those on my family's homemade SS tapes. Email me if you're interested.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
----------------------------
I do agree that the old episodes are better than the new ones.
The New ones mosty center on Elmo, Zoe, Telly, Baby Bear

There's not enough of: Ernie, Bert, Big Bird, Oscar, Cookie ,Count
Grover, Prarie Dawn, Snuffy, Two Headed Monster
-------------------------------------------------------------\

Umm...you're wrong!Ernie,Bert,Big Bird,Oscar,Cookie Monster,The Count,and Grover are on quite A LOT! They're getting lots of screen time-certainly more than they have in the past couple of years.I mean,Ernie and Big Bird have their own segment on the show now-called "Journey to Ernie",Grover has his own segment called "Global Grover",Cookie Monster presents the Letter of the Day,The Count presents the Number of the Day,and Oscar is going to get his own segment for Season 35(which starts in April).Snuffy is on a lot too.And The Two-Headed Monster appears in the "Journey to Ernie" segments a lot.They're still making new Ernie and Bert skits.As for Prarie Dawn,well,she's seen every once in a while.