How to make a Muppet Puppet

BorkBork

Reaction score
Originally posted by Buck-Beaver
Those are pretty cool Bork Bork, tell me - where did u find the orange fur? That's almost impossible to get a hold of!
I got them from a textile shop in my home town. Tell me if i should go and buy some for ya. :smile:

/Anders

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Originally posted by BorkBork
I got them from a textile shop in my home town. Tell me if i should go and buy some for ya. :smile:
Tell `ya what, if you can get us a yard or metre (whichever they measure in in Sweden) we'll trade you for a puppet - email me privately and I'll send you pics of what we got.

Of course if you are not in to puppets (and if you are not you should be posting on a different board!) we can just get an international money order run for `ya. :stick_out_tongue:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Really cool!

Of, course i am in to puppets :big_grin:

well, i emailed you just now. A metre is the measurement, but i'll get you a cupple. The fur is really neat. They also have different colors, but i told you all that in the mail.

Trading for a puppet almost seem too much, but if that's what you want to do, then i will not disagree, hehe. I have never tried a professional puppet before. No, i'm lying...sorry i almost forgot, i stuck my hand up a henson puppet once at a muppet exhibition. That was just an anything, or a whatnot puppet for the public to try out, but it was cool.They had two of them with a camera and 2 monitors. Me and a friend of mine was acting out like crazy, making them bite eachother and stuff. That was when i discovered how easy it could be to build a puppet, so i started building one. But that's another story, hehe.

/Anders

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Originally posted by BorkBork
Trading for a puppet almost seem too much, but if that's what you want to do, then i will not disagree, hehe
I never said it would be a BIG puppet :stick_out_tongue:

BorkBork

Reaction score
hehe, of course. I'm happy with anything puppety :big_grin:

Anyway, i'm going to bed now. Goodnight

/Anders