1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

How To Make A Puppet Head....

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by punkNpuppets, Nov 14, 2002.

1. punkNpuppets New Member

i just started making one and all i have so far is the body. how can i make a puppet head? and how do i make a mouth?
  2. punkNpuppets New Member

let me REPEAT MYSELF!!!!! i just started making a puppet and all i have so far is the body. how can i make a puppet head? and how do i make a mouth?

again, i just started making a puppet and all i have so far is the body. how can i make a puppet head? and how do i make a mouth?
  3. buddy06 New Member

Well, I start with the mouth. I usually make this out of foam core. I cut it out in the shape I want. (Usually like circular or like an oval.) Then I score it where I want it to fold then bend it till it snaps. (Not all the way through but you will see what I mean when you try it.) Then I make the chin. Then the head. I would tell you haw but it either a. wouldn't mke sense or b. ruin your creativity. So I recomend getting the foam book. It helped me a whole lot.