1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

How to Make A Rizzo Poser!

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Gerbert, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

So Here is The pattern for the Inner body foam For Your Rizzo Puppet/Doll/Poser Build!
    Step 1: Print out the Pattern then Cut it out.
    http://img2.pict.com/70/13/4b/3739312/0/1277929165.jpg

Step 2: Buy retriculated Foam or Sheet Foam. I suggest using Sheet Foam.

Step 3: Once the Sheet foam Arrives. MAKE SURE ITS WHITE/YELLOW

Step 4: Trace the rat Pattern with a Skinny Black Marker, You can get those At Dollar Tree. :-P

Step 5: Cut out the Traced Foam

WARNING NUMBER 1: DO NOT USE ELMER'S GLUE OR CARPENTER'S GLUE! I wasted Printer Ink AND 30 Dollars worth of Foam. This is a BIIIG no no In Puppet Building

Step 6: Use Gorilla Glue and carefully glue The Insert Together

Step 7: Use This Fur pattern From the REAL RIZZO http://img2.pict.com/ec/f7/ce/3738919/0/1277922191.jpg

Step 8: Print the Fur pattern, Cut it, And trace it over the NON-furry side of the fur 2 Times!

Step 9: Glue the Fur peices Together once you Resize it to fit Over the Foam instert.

Step 10: Carefully insert The Foam insert Inside. EASY you Now have your Own Rizzo Doll/Puppet/Poser!

Kermieuk likes this.
  2. unheard

unheard Member

thanks your the best.

3. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

Your welcome. ALSO! Everyone who Tackles This Build. The Average Materials would cost About Ummmm. $78.00. I'mma Start making kits and Sell Only Four For $29.99 But for People I sorta Know on Here will Get a 10% Discount!

4. Melonpool

Melonpool Active Member

I'd resist the urge to start selling these, unless you want to hear some serious backlash -- and since you're suing someone else's patterns as a starting point.

Just a warning!

5. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

Ok. Thanks for the warning

6. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

have you tried this yet? i'd love to see pictures... and i dont think i'll be doing this... unless i ever did a gonzo... but hey great idea

7. unheard

unheard Member

Just wondering please could you tell me do you think it would be hard to make him moveable puppet ?
    I guess his moving mouth is like beckers buton a small scale ?
    If he could be made moveable could he be upgraded later ?

8. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

VERY hard! But if You'll want a puppet go buy the Rizzo Mech from propologist For $150 as I recall. But if Your making A doll for like A Small Rizzo the Rat fan (A baby or Kid Age's 5 -9) Stick a barbeque skewer at the top inside and make a cardboard Mouth peice Loosesly Glue it to where You want it! I suggest making A Doll for The little ones Or for you. :) Have Fun EVERYONE! Also Cookie asked If I can Make a Tutorial for A Gonzo Poser. It will only be a Head thou My cousin Can't get hold of the Original sheet Foam body. (Scrunched Up Kermit Face) YEESH!

9. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

By the Way, yes I tried it It was perfect until I used the wrong Glue. :-( I'm gonna try again Once I retrieve the Materials Again. WARNING NUMBER 2: This is perfect for People who Dont want to Spend $300 But want to Make a Replica for Under $90. :) Have Fun!

10. unheard

unheard Member

ok sounds better i will Make a Replica for Under $90.
    cant wait for some photo's

11. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Does anyone on here have the images of the patterns??? This is an old thread and the image links no longer work. Would love to see them and try to make a Rizzo.

Chris

12. Fozzaqua

Fozzaqua New Member

Can you give me an idea where to get a hold of propologist for a Rizzo Mech. I'd like to buy one.

13. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, Propologist is very busy and is unable to take orders for anyone to build Rizzo Mechs.

14. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Can I echo Chris and ask if anyone has the pattern images or can help with making a Rizzo, I'd love to take a crack at him!!

Kermieuk and Muppetboy09 like this.
  15. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Same here!!!

SarahAnna and Kermieuk like this.