How will you watch Muppet Oz?

Xerus

Reaction score
I was wondering, how will all of you watch The Muppet Wizard of Oz when it finally airs?

I plan to watch it in the comfort of my own home. Order a pizza and some Pepsis. (Pizza Hut pizza since the Muppets like that stuff.) Get my VCR ready to record it and sit back and enjoy the latest work of the wonderful Muppets. :smile:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I'm going to watch it from home, too, and hope that my parents will be gone at the time. I have this weird thing about watching movies byself first before I ever watch them with my family. If they're milling around the room or whatever, I'll wait until it comes out on DVD so I can watch it in private. When I do watch, my face will be plastered to the screen, and I'll probably have coke and candy.

Like the Reeses commercial- There's no wrong way to watch MWoO.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm thinking of having some of my friends over, just to make sure that they do in fact watch it. And because they like muppets, too, and... yeah. But if I do, I'll have to make sure that they understand that we will be WATCHING MWoO, and not talking through it. Although they should be okay with that, since none of us will have seen it. Last time I tried to watch a muppet movie with them, it was GMC, and none of them really wanted to be quiet for it because, as they pointed out to me, "We've all seen it before at least once"
Although it could get complicated, because my parents won't be home the whole time, and their parents might not be happy with that, and... and here I'm rambling once again... Oh, I should probably officially invite them, shouldn't I? hm....
Ok, I'll stop rambling now and pretend to finish my homework... :stick_out_tongue:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'll probably watch this by myself. Don't know about getting any food, maybe some M & M's for a treat, but thats all.

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to have some friends over but being that all of them work on that day I think. Well I don't know. They might not. I'll see what there doing and invite them over. I'll watching it and recording it too.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll watch it the day, the our, the second the DVD arrives, throwing my home-school school work to the wind, dropping everything, and sticking it on the computer, sound down, nose to the screen.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I won't be able to see it the night it plays, since the school I work at has a big play that night... but I plan on watching it on a big screen tv the next day with some of the kids in my puppeteering group.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'll be planted on the couch, eating cookies and milk, and guarding the remote with vigilance. My wife knows that I'll be watching, so it won't be a problem. I have a feeling, however, that I'll have to reject an invitation to a family dinner that night. As much as I love my mom's cooking, it's just not muppets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think I might try to get cable tv before then so I can invite my friends over to watch it, and I can tape it, and then cancel my cable subscription! heh heh (not really). I'm excited as heck about it coming on, too!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm. i chagned my mind.

"How will you watch this"

Nekkid.

Nuff said.