how'd you find this site

That Announcer

Reaction score
If memory serves me right (heh, cheesy Iron Chef joke), I found this through Karen Prell's site. Or it may have been while searching for information about Eric Jacobson. Around the time I began coming here, I was frequenting Tough Pigs; now I've given up on Danny. Why? He likes Elmo, and thinks we should get rid of all the Muppets but Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie. Grrrrr!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Following two back to back 23yr old Minnesotans. :smile:

I also came across this wonderful site by searching for classic Sesame Street things in the Yahoo search engine. It led me to Toughpigs one time and Hooperfan another, and other good ones. But when it led me to this forum and I saw I could read and search for a TON of commentary by SS fans on just about everything (whether it be Grover, Ernie and Bert, SS animated sketches, films, etc.) I was like whoa this is awesome! And the rest, as they say, is history. (Then again, wasn't the preceding stuff also history too since it happened in the past? :stick_out_tongue: ).

P.S. Good to see you today, ceecee. And also Vic Romano. Was thinking yesterday it had been a while since I've seen ceecee, Vic Romano, and Kimp the Shrimp and now I see two of those three posted here today. :big_grin:

Edit: Oops I overlapped with you once again, TA! So actually I followed a Canadian and not 2 Minnesotans. : )