1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hubba Wha?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by D'Snowth, Jan 13, 2012.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Does anyone know why Sprout is suddenly playing the current seasons of SST? I mean I tuned in today, expecting to see something from like Seasons 33, 34, or even 35, only to be met with Murray and the Word on the Street, followed by the hip-hop-esque main titles, followed by Chris reading a story to Abby...

What brought this on? Does this mean an even bigger phasing out of older episodes from reruns in any form? On a plus side, maybe now I'll get to see some of what I've been missing for the past few years.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I wanna say it's because the channel broadcasts in HD now, so they're trying to make the SS re-runs fit in better.