Human Cast Catelogue--Please Check!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
What show did Carlo make his debut? The only thing that comes to mind was that he's been on the show from seasons 25 to 29.

I think Ruth stopped playing Ruthie before season 30 since they no longer had the Finders Keepers set.

Celina's been on the show from seasons 25 to 29. And Luis made his debut in season 3.

BEAR

Reaction score
I was informed before that Ruth Buzzi's last appearance as Ruthie was in The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland, so whenever that came out in relation to the television season I will use as she was still officially a part of the show at that time. Is that fair to say?

Also, you say that Celina's last season was 29? Are you sure about that? Would you be able to tell me at all when her final episode was?

Thanks everyone so far!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I forgot about EIG! That's right.

And yes about Celina. I've got a season 29 episode with her in it.

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
I forgot about EIG! That's right.

And yes about Celina. I've got a season 29 episode with her in it.
Could you please tell me what the episode is just for reference? Thanks again.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It's the show where she teaches Big Bird how to dance ballet (he wants to learn "Swan Lake"). She also shows up in the 29th season premiere, when BB greets everyone on the Street.

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, I am throwing out the next set for checking:

Savion Glover (Savion): Seasons 22-26
Alaina Reed Hall (Olivia): Seasons 8-19
Angel Jemmott (Angela): Seasons 25 & 26
Jou Jou Papailler (Jamal): Seasons 25 & 26
Raul Julia (Raphael): Season 3
Sonia Manzano (Maria): Seasons 3-36 (present)
Bill McCutcheon (Uncle Wally): Seasons 15-23

Also, if you know that one if these entries is correct and you know that for certain, tell me so I don't need to question it anymore. Thanks again, all!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Great job Bryan, helps confirm some of the entries I got on the list from imdb.com... To that end, who are Christopher and Tyler?
Oh, and you might want to check the alphabetical order of some of your entries' last names. Rully interested in the work you put into this, maybe there'll be some human cast members on my list that you'll help finalize by uncovering the names of the actors and/or actresses who portrayed them.

Wish you lots of luck with the project.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Great job Bryan, helps confirm some of the entries I got on the list from imdb.com... To that end, who are Christopher and Tyler?
Oh, and you might want to check the alphabetical order of some of your entries' last names. Rully interested in the work you put into this, maybe there'll be some human cast members on my list that you'll help finalize by uncovering the names of the actors and/or actresses who portrayed them.

Wish you lots of luck with the project.
Yeah, I am not necessarily putting these out in alphabetical order for your checking in these groups. They are kind of alphabetical, but I have skipped over some people because I am making a special grouping regarding certain characters (ex: The Hooper's Store managers, the different actors playing the same character, etc.) for you to check. I have also skipped over a lot of the names that I gave you before (on the long list) that happen to be kids. I am not going to use them at this point, just the regular characters. I believe Christopher was a kid and same with Tyler. I am still researching those mystery names though.
Thanks for your support, Ed. I am wanting to make this include headshot/pictures to go with the names as sort of a season by season "year book" type thing with the cast. Who knows, I may even add the principle Muppet characters to this too (which your listings will help) but for now I am focusing on the humans. They don't get a whole lot of attention and I always felt they needed it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I meant from the first two posted lists in this thread...
And who knows, maybe we all end up helping each other when the time comes and I launch the true research for the Muppet Universe.

BEAR

Reaction score
*bump*

If no one has any corrections for the last group of cast members then i will just move on and post the next for checking. Thanks all!:smile: