I´m trembling!!

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Hi guys, I´ll tell you smth: I´ve been called to attend a casting for a new Tv program as an humorist...I saw the announcement on Tv and I did not think about it, just called. And now, the 28 I have to prepare a minute...whatever, but it has to be funny. It´s the first time i will go to a casting!! I´m scared!!Nervious!!
My little show will be a news program, but I will say smth funny/stupid of every headline...hope it will be ok...wow!
Can smo give me any advice for? Thanks a lot!

Whatever

Reaction score
I can't give you any advice, but good luck! :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I too, am sadly lacking in advice.
*frown* But the best of luck to you, and congradulations! I hope you make it!

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Thank you folks,I will tell ya how was it like. You know it´s the first time I´ll attend a casting, have no experience...wow, it´s like a dream!!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
just be yourself and youll be fine i hate to be on Tv i think i look goofy but hey peolpe seem tolike me no has said anything about me looking goofy so be your self

chicamuppet

Reaction score
No Luck, but I think the liked me, so may they call me for smthing? Who knows hahaha. Anyway, I´ve an other casting the 4th for Eurodisney...I´m going crazy folks! From casting to casting! haha

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I understand the craziness of auditions. Break a leg! I believe you will do well! :smile:

chicamuppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Yeah, I understand the craziness of auditions. Break a leg! I believe you will do well! :smile:
Thanks honey, I know someday I will have my chance.

BEAR

Reaction score
chicamuppet said:
Thanks honey, I know someday I will have my chance.

I'll have good thoughts for you. You will have your chance I'm sure. What is your main focus?

chicamuppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I'll have good thoughts for you. You will have your chance I'm sure. What is your main focus?
You mean what I´m auditionning for?