1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

"I am a big girl and I have a little sister..."

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Claire, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Claire

Claire New Member

Can anyone remember the episode of Sesame Street from the 70's or 80's that had live action sketch where a little girl is talking about being a big sister and having a little sister? I was about 4 when I saw the sketch and felt very akin to it because my little sister was about six months old. The main question I have is: if anyone does happen to rememberthe skit, there was a song that said "I am a big girl and I have a little sister..." I am desperate to know the name of the song and the episode! My now 31 year old "little" sister is about to have her second baby and it would be so fitting if I could send the song to her and her daughter who is about to be a "big sister" Thanks to anyone who can help

2. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Hello Claire -
    Not sure if you are still on here but my sister and I ARE the girls from that video! (Literally!) and we are the same age as you both. I am the oldest. To top it off my sister is called Clara. (I say that cuz I noticed you are called Claire) Anyhow we are also looking for that video. You probably don't need it any more. Have you found it by any chance?
    Xx
    Rosalie

Dodo and backpackmina like this.