I am dating the Cookie Monster!

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
hahaha! he is all mine! but, it isn't exactly the ss cookie monster.......o.o

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i dated miss piggy ( That was rude but heyi didn't like her so )

BEAR

Reaction score
Labyrinth Fairy said:
hahaha! he is all mine! but, it isn't exactly the ss cookie monster.......o.o

Huh?:confused:

dinoboy

Reaction score
I just thought of something really funny. Suppose we saw cookie monster sitting at a table, eating a large pile of cookies on a plate. Cookies would be flying everywhere naturaly. Then afterwards the cookie monster wipes his mouth and says. "Oh Yeah, those cookies hit the spot." And just as cookie monster is searching for any loose cookie crumbs he finds on the table, we then see a giant cookie slowing revealing himself from below,from a distance. The Giant cookie would then sneak up to Cookie Monster from behind, and he would then immediately grab cookie monsterand eat him all up. Sorta like a Sesame File "When Cookies Bite Back."

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i dated miss piggy ( That was rude but heyi didn't like her so )
Did she karate chop you for rejecting her Kimp:sympathy: :big_grin: ?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
dinoboy said:
I just thought of something really funny. Suppose we saw cookie monster sitting at a table, eating a large pile of cookies on a plate. Cookies would be flying everywhere naturaly. Then afterwards the cookie monster wipes his mouth and says. "Oh Yeah, those cookies hit the spot." And just as cookie monster is searching for any loose cookie crumbs he finds on the table, we then see a giant cookie slowing revealing himself from below,from a distance. The Giant cookie would then sneak up to Cookie Monster from behind, and he would then immediately grab cookie monsterand eat him all up. Sorta like a Sesame File "When Cookies Bite Back."
That sounds like a possible plot for a Sesame Street episode. Of course it wouldn't be real. Cookie would wake up screaming in his bed and the adults would spend that episode trying to help him come to terms with the nightmare he had last night.

Sounds like it could work if it wasn't considered too dark for kids of course.