I am going to cry now :-(

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
My cousins came to town yesterday. They are so wild. I actually was lucky enough to stay with my grandparents while they were here. I am not sure if this is a bad idea or not BECAUSE...

they thought that they wanted to play hide and go seek in my room. well. I had my series 7 muppet figures on the floor in my closet. (I bet you can already tell what happened but...) they STOMPPED on my muppets. I had them still in their boxes. Poor, poor Beauregard, and Johnny Fiama. There are huge dents in the package and it lost a lot of value.

That is why I am going to cry. :cry:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
That's a bummer, muppetmayhem. Kids and stuff you care about are a bad mix. I am currently snatching up all the cheap-o figures I can (from EB Games, Suncoast, etc) to save for when I start getting nieces and/or nephews. I figure they'll leave my collection alone if they have their own Muppets to bang up.

BTW, if you have a local EB Games or Suncoast, you may want to check for cheap S7 figs...I still see lots of Beauregards going for 2.49.

rexcrk

Reaction score
That stinks, but how are the actual figures?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thats annoying, its bad when things get broken or damaged. Maybe you should display them to protect them a bit, you could hand them on the wall in their packages, I know alot of people who do that.

Family members arent too much of a problem for me with the muppet stuff but my cats are! They know theyre not allowed on the shelves but they still try their best to get up there and knock the muppets over.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Did you tell your mom?? That is SO STUPID makes me wanna slap those kids!:mad:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Did you tell your mom?? That is SO STUPID makes me wanna slap those kids!:mad:
Yikes Barry! That might be a little extreme, they're just kids!

***but it did make me laugh a lot***

Anyway, yeah, check out EBGames for some Clearance Muppets, Suncoast Movies Store also has Series 7 on Clearance, and you'd be lucky to find some earlier series too!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I hope they said sorry! Maybe they will think twice before they go hiding in a muppet fans closet.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Man, they some bad kids.
I agree Barry, lets go to their house and slap them!!!