I am in need of serious help. :(

AAO

Reaction score
Honestly, the way we started out was odd...She liked me for the longest time.....I liked her, but she was dating some other guy. She even wanted to see me one night and she was dating that guy...though I was so stupid, I said, "no!" That's unlike me...how strong was i? LOL then, she broke up with him...i thought, here's my chance!~ But she said she didn't want to go out at the time! Well, that peed me off...I couldn't believe after so much flirting, talking, and other stuff, she didn'twant to go otu....So i decided to wait....well, a couple of months later, my best friend began to talk to her! But I didn't know this....I continued to ask her out over and over, but she wanted to wait or told me another time.....she was leading me on is what it was! So, I moved on to another girl..Me and that girl didn't work out for a while...so we broke up... So I went back to the one before....I asked her out again....she then said, "Not now...." I was completely sick of it....but little did I know she was really nervous for she wanted me and her to be special....But, the funny thing happend...I asked her out one more time and she said, "I can't." I found out my best friend asked her out and she said, "YES!" She said yes to him. I'm sorry, but I'm not being conceited...but I look way better than he does....he's stingy, he steals, he lies a lot...etc....Again, why is he my best friend? LOL ....anyway, I was in shock and I asked why she told him yes and not me? She said, "Because he asked first..." I was sooo angry! I couldn't believe her...She then went out with him for like 3 months....she knew she had messed up, she told me that later...Then, after they broke up....I had moved on...Just playing the field...though, i still had a place fo rher in my heart...Finally, after months and months of waiting...I asked her out....she told me "yes"...It was like Ross getting Rachel....Sam getting Diane...y'know? I waited a whole month until we actually "kissed"...I wanted it to be very special...Well, as time progressed, things got better....but then the ex'es kept popping up...Later, we fought abotu stupid stuff....For hours I wondered if we should take a break....but I couldn't bare to do it...she'd cry and I'd cry...we were messed up.....we'd work it out....then again, I'd think about the past...it still haunts me .... I'm so lost.... me and her are more serious than any other relationship I've ever had! This is the One....but why can't I come to accept it....I feel like I'm suppose to be a guy who doesn't get married or have a permanant girlfriend. Yet, with her, i feel different....then when I'm away from her...i feel like i need to let loose....so much has happened while we've dated.....my father's had open-heart surgery, graduating, college, money,....it's all in the mix....

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
I actually regret posting that. Not because you all haven't helped, but because I honestly feel bad for "throwing" my problems on you. I don't know what's wrong with me, and I don't want to over analyze it. I'm just going to take things a day at a time, and I'm not thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend.. I'm just over thinking things.. thank you for the blunt truth fozzie.

I guess that is really all I can say. I feel pretty embarassed for writing that.. so you know.

I talked with her about it and she helped me out. It was a fear of me being stuck in a small town, and not being able to pursue my dreams because of it.

Thanks for your time. That's all the thinking I'm going to do on that.

Relief...I thought part of this was about you losing interest in your girlfriend and wanting to go after this other girl on that website who appears to be a semi-celebrity.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Bear, I didn't want to leave my girlfriend.. I don't even know what I meant I was really tore up at the time. I'm just scared I won't be able to tackle my dreams without loosing her, but she said that she is my support and that she will help me reach those dreams.

AAO, I want to help you. I really do..because I feel like it's my duty to try and help you ..since these guys helped me SO much. They really are great!

Ok, talk to your girlfriend(like these guys have told me to do). NOTHING got better, until I talked to her about it. Some of it was VERY tough to say, but once I got it out.. things seemed so much easier. If she is jealous, just remind her who you are with! Tell her if you wanted those girls you would have been gone a LONG time ago. Be compassionate, try and understand where she is coming from. The EX thing was an issue when i first started dating my girlfriend, but we said that the past was the past ..and we have the future.

I really hope that helped some.. Keep me posted.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AAO, just read all the posts in this thead and that'll help your situation, too!!

Ernie101, you have to KNOW in your heart what you want with relationships and life, and you have to WORK HARD to make it a reality. If it means eating poop and barking at the moon, you do it to get where you want to be.

I'm 33 this month, and I've only done SOME of the things I wanted to do with Muley before I was 25 years old!! Time goes fast, and you have to do everything you can to keep up with it to make your dreams a reality. If it means working on soemone else's projects to get there, do it.

But, as long as you never lose sight of your dreams, they're never out of reach!

Ernie101

Reaction score
Thank you, I know that I want to eventually..hopefully in a few years be married to her. I know in my heart what I want to do with my life, and I suppose somehow I'l figure out how to get their. I'll do what it takes.. and hopefully I won't lose sight of my dreams.

I hope that you too, accomplish your dreams and your hopes.

I just realized, that I have a long road ahead of me. I know where I want it to end, I just need to fill in the missing slots.

Thanks, Drake.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
I just realized, that I have a long road ahead of me. I know where I want it to end, I just need to fill in the missing slots.
And in one sentence you figured it out!!!!!

Now, get busy and make it happen. Don't disappoint us.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Trust me, as long as this site is available to me, and as long as I am in contact with you all. Then I will tell you about how I am making my dreams happen.

AAO

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice....We've talked before...it just seems that jealousy is a big issue with her! But I've overcome it and now she's beginning to see it too. My career is very important to me and she worries about me leaving her. I love her! I really do! SHe shouldn't worry! I'll always keep in touch. I'll hold her close to my heart and never let her go. She's a beautiful young woman. Everything about her is beautiful. SHe's my angel, my love, my baby.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Awesome, I'm glad things are looking up for you. Hope things continue to work out for you.