I asked about it a few months back...I'll try again here...

manoftheSTREET

Reaction score
If anybody has the 1994 special "Stars And Street Forever" (Sesame Street's cameo-loaded 25th Anniversary special), I would gladly pay for a copy. I haven't seen this special in 8 years, and I would greatly enjoy seeing it again.

Also, I would like to see the PBS special "Sesame Street Jam", where they featured various celebrities doing covers of Street songs, as well as celebrity versions of "New Way To Walk" (with people like Marisa Tomei, Kevin Kline and John Goodman demonstrating their walks) and "Monster In The Mirror" (a watershed moment in the history of celebrity cameos on the Street).

One more thing...If anybody has any individual "Street" episodes with celebrity cameos from the beginning to the mid-90s, I would like to work out something on that front. In particular, I'm looking for the episodes that featured appearances from Kathleen Turner (confirmed), Debra Winger (I read she appeared on there), Mike Myers (the "Wayne's World"/"Telly's Town" episode) and "Downtown" Julie Brown (the "Worm World Music Festival" episode).

Okay, I'm done...

Sincerely,

John "manoftheSTREET" Kilduff