I can't find Fraggle Rock Season 2 anywhere!

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I'm serious. I live in the Los Angeles area and no store in my valley carries it. I've checked Best Buy, Target, all of those places, nothing. The guy at Best Buy even said it wasn't coming out until October 21st. :concern:

Obviously, something is seriously wrong here.

So, if any of you live near L.A. and have the set, where did you go to buy it? :confused:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hmm... that's weird. It's at both Targets here on the East Coast, but in seriously limited quantities.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
My dad hates buying stuff online, so I'd rather find a real-life location that sells it if I can. :smirk:

And I would have thought that maybe the stores were sold out, but the guy never said anything about it, just that they don't have it and wouldn't until October.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hmm... that's weird. It's at both Targets here on the East Coast, but in seriously limited quantities.
Yup. I got mine at Wal*Mart, there were only 4 copies shipped!!!

Good luck in your hunt, the extras are fantastic, as, of course, are the episodes!!
:smile:

Your best bet will probably be to go online like Kimp said, assuming you don't find anything close-by.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Wal-Mart, eh? I haven't called there yet.

Does anyone know why they're shipping in such limited quantities? Do they really think not many people are going to buy them, or are they just trying to create more demand? :concern:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I too (east coast, R.I.) have found that Wal-Mart has limitied quanities. Last year they took awhile to get on their shelves, so when i went, i had trouble finding them. Don't expect to find them in the children section if you go. They weren't even in the boxed sets area either.

My Wal-Mart only had 4 and i took one. I'll leave you big time mathematicians (wow... is that the big word of the day?) to think how many are left.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i thought the hole point of FOX releasing HIT! dvd's was to have a wide release EVERYWHERE!? :concern: :confused: