I don't normally do this and...

Aaron

Reaction score
I'm not sure why i'm even telling you guys this since i'm not really a part of the group anymore and you could care less but..Over the last year or so i've been really depressed because of all the pain from my physical limitations and i really just want out of it i don't want feel it anymore i've spolen to pros but nothing helps i just don't know what to do anymore..but i know what i wanna do

Skye

Reaction score
Aaron, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been so depressed and that you've had so many problems. I'm also very sorry to hear that nothing has been able to make you feel better so far. I do know what you want to do, but please, please don't do that. You are doing the right thing by reaching out and asking people for help. I'm really sorry to say that I don't have any ideas about what you could do... I'm sure there are many other people who could be of much more help to you than I could. I do want to say that even though I don't know you, I do care about how you're feeling as I'm sure many, many other people here care about you, also. Just like so many countless other people in your life care about you, too. Have you tried telling anyone else exactly how you've been feeling? I'm sure they would be there for you just as we are. My thoughts are with you. And I really hope you get the help and advice that you need.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, You will always be part of us, and we care about you. I hope you can hang in there and that things get better for you. Remember that you are always invited here and loved here.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I agree with Skye and Ilikemuppets please ask a friend or a loved one for help i have only been a member for a little while and i think everyone here at muppet central are a friend. reach out and talk to some one ,people care.we are all here for you.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Sorry to here about yor depression dude. I think the best thing you can do it just go to a familey member or a close friend you feel you can trust. Sometimes keeping a journal helps vent out your furstrations. Me when I'm depressed and I get that way a lot I'll write a fan fic and the charecters coul dbe feleing the way I do and just go throug the emotions. It's tough but hang in there something good will come from this.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sometimes just posting it like you did is helpful too. These guys are a pretty good bunch here, maybe swinging by tine to time might make you smile too!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey Aaron...not overly sure what to say here, and usually I'd try and solve the problems of life and be really philisophical, but I just can't...but I can offer you a hug, and lend you a laugh, and send you a smile...

Beau

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*HUGS* to you Aaron, I think you did a good thing by coming and posting here and I hope you'll keep doing that. I offer you more hugs and love and prayers. Hang in there buddy.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hey Aaron...not overly sure what to say here, and usually I'd try and solve the problems of life and be really philisophical, but I just can't...but I can offer you a hug, and lend you a laugh, and send you a smile...

Beau
It's true! Thanks to Beau, I no longer wet the bed... during the day at least, I'm still trying to make it through the night. Beau has suggested an electric blanket.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Electricity and...er...wet. On second thoughts, I'm not sure that's gunna have the right effect Vic...