I finally got a PSP and i LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH

muppet baby

Reaction score
HI everyone , i have some great news , i finally got a PSP and i love it so much .

I have been waiting for one of the entrainment bundle packs , to come out because u get a game and a movie and a Memory stick. I love it so much I got the Hanna Montana bundle with a sony Rock on the with the show game and UMD movie with some Hanna Montana show eposides !

I so love that show so much and i love the color purple , the bundle pack was a dream and one reason why i went on ahead to wait in most cases , the game and movie and the memory stick all together was so much cheaper that going seperate , the big case means that the HM game was one of the lastes new games and that would have been 40 bucks alone .

I love having the ablity to watch movies seperate on this , i went to amazon .com a week or so after i got this bundle pack , looking to see if they had some Jim henson movies for the PSP and i found the Dark Christial for 10 bucks i just got it today and it looks soooooooooooooo cool on the psp i made the choice to go that rount for the movie instead of the dvd because i want
the blu ray for my home LOL and the UMD to travel with .

Does anyone have a PSP epeically this new one the 3000 model with the speaker and some other great new features . When i went to Target to buy this , the sales guy was telling me about the newst psp to come out in october that is smaller and u down load all games and the contols are at the bottom , i had thought about it for a while but i do not like how the contols where at the bottom . That would be to hard for me . texting on a full keybourd , is a bit different and that is easy for me but the controls like that on that psp go is not good for me contols on the side are better same thing like the nentendo ds LOL

What are reveiws of the PSP 3000 and the games do u love it ?

I have boought a few other games that where on sale at amazon .com for the psp that i love dinner dash is wonderful so much fun .

I can not wait to get the simpsons game for this because i have it for the PS 3 and love it and play it a lot LOL

:smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have a 2000. It was the Madden 09 combo pack thingy. Ihave an issue with the constrol stick though. When I first start up a game, my character drifts right without touching the stick, but after I manually push it right, its fine. But I have to do it every time. See,I dont think it did this new. i think it started after my dog knocked it off the table causing it to smash onto the kitchen floor

Sonic rivals is one of my favorite games. Its hard to get used to at first and I lost almost every time, but after you get used to it its really fun.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I have a 2000. It was the Madden 09 combo pack thingy. Ihave an issue with the constrol stick though. When I first start up a game, my character drifts right without touching the stick, but after I manually push it right, its fine. But I have to do it every time. See,I dont think it did this new. i think it started after my dog knocked it off the table causing it to smash onto the kitchen floor

Sonic rivals is one of my favorite games. Its hard to get used to at first and I lost almost every time, but after you get used to it its really fun.
It is funny but that is when i started looking at the PSPs is when the fun pack like u got came out . i really liked the star wars version of the one that you got but by the time i got the money to buy it , the pack had sold out so i waited and the 3000 series came and and then the hanna montana pack came out and then it had the 3000 also had a speaker on the system i like that to .

I love anything disney LOL