I Finally Got Three Of The Series Three Figures!!!

mikealan

Reaction score
Hi!! When I talked to my mom on the phone, guess what she got for me! She found three of the Series Three figures!!! The three are Rowlf the Dog in Tuxedo, Scooter and Lew Zealand! I'm pretty sure that I could find Zoot, the Swedish Chef and Superhero Scooter in mid-March or in Spring 2003-I can't wait!:smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well I don't think Super Scooter can be found in stores. He's a Toy Fare magizine exclusive. You maybe able to pick him up at a convention but I'm not sure. Zoot seems to sell out and I think it has to do with the repaint. Collector's buy a whole set, and a repaint, leaving three figures behind with no Zoot. :cool: it's sad really :frown:

mikealan

Reaction score
Oh, but where can the regular Zoot, Swedish Chef and Superhero Scooter be found?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well Zoot can be found in stores if they have them in stock still. You could try buying him on the net. I think some stores include Sun Coast, Sam Goody, possible Electronics Butiques, ect. The Chef won't be in stores until mid march or maybe even april now I think. You should be able to get the playset in one of those store or online again. Super Scooter has to be gotten from the magazine, thought I don't know if it's still in stores now. I think there is also I web site but I don't have it. Maybe someone else can help you.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I didn't realize I was worth so much legal tender.
Apparently you come with a ladder too - just don't get any ideas about jumping !

:embarrassed:

WiGgY

Reaction score
And a book on how to fly. That's probably why it's a little pricey. It's got totally different accessories and for such a limited exclusive, that costs money.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i was just giving him the cost as info, not meaning anything by it. Vacation Fozzie was $19 through them and that was money well worth it - i've been VERY impressed with all the Toyfare exclusives and i think the future ones will be just as cool. They seem to be digging Ken's ideas for the crazier figures, and so do i ...... and they make great photos for the magazine which means more great publicity !

beakerman

Reaction score
according to ebgames.com the swedish chef with kitchen playset ships March 16th. Does anyone know if this is a pretty accurate date?