Is that anything like a bush?

Or is that Flora?
:stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Is that anything like a bush?

Or is that Flora?
No no, Fauna is the name of my Chevy 2000 Jimmy. :smile: She was named after my favorite character from Disney's "Sleeping Beauty", the green fairy Fauna (on March 29, 2002---just ask Jackie, LOL!).

But yeah, bushes would fall under Flora's reign, since she has power over plants and flowers (Fauna is governess of animals).

:wink:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
No no, Fauna is the name of my Chevy 2000 Jimmy. :smile: She was named after my favorite character from Disney's "Sleeping Beauty", the green fairy Fauna (on March 29, 2002---just ask Jackie, LOL!).

But yeah, bushes would fall under Flora's reign, since she has power over plants and flowers (Fauna is governess of animals).
I can think of so many ways to mock you right now, it gives me a headache.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
What are you angry about? I'm th eone with the headache. Ow... ow... ow...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

:wink:
So you were talking about a SMALL animal there right?

radionate

Reaction score
I thought I'd change them out a little. Someone sent this one to me too, and since I love them both, I thought I'd swap them around. I'll go back to the Newsman again though, in a day or two. I just wanted to play with this one for a bit. I guess I just have a longing for whichever avatar I just replaced. First I longed for the logo, now I miss the newsman, soon I'll miss this one, etc etc etc.