I got a new job

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I just wanted to fill you all in on my big news. I just accepted a new job that is not going to allow me to use the net during the day. I know that it really stinks and believe me.....I hate that I can't spend all day on here with you guys. But it is time for me to move on. I need a change of atmosphere and a new beginning. The lack of respect at my current job has pushed me into finding a more challenging and suitable job. I will be working as an office manager at an Animal Shelter so I will see new faces almost daily. Right now I am stuck in a hole with almost no visitors or new people coming by and the scenery gets old. Muppet Central was my escape and trust me you all will be missed, dearly!

I will not give up my MC totally....I will just be able to post at night. I just wanted to let you all know that my appearace around here my drop drastically come March 13th. You guys are the best and I love you all!!!

Hugz,
Angie

D'Snowth

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
The lack of respect at my current job has pushed me into finding a more challenging and suitable job.
I know what you mean...except the job part.

Congratulations new no-longer new, yet still fairly new friend!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Congratulations to Angie! And Hey! Get back here the house needs cleaning, to Fairy G. :stick_out_tongue:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congrats! I know exactly what you're going through, I've been looking for and applying to new jobs for about four months now and nothing has happened yet. I'm hopeful that something will work out soon. Anyway, glad to hear things will be better for you even if it means we won't see your smiling face as much around here!

Katzi428

Reaction score
YAY Angie!! Congratulations on the new job!:smile:
Give all the lil' furry critters scratches on the heads and backs for me!
HUGS,
Kathy

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Thanks guys ya'll are the greatest!!!! That is exactly why I am going to miss it here!!!! Now I am going to have to fight the husband for the computer at night....LOL But we ALL know who will win!!!!!! hehehehehehehe

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Congrats Angie on the new job. :smile:

But let me get this straight. You were allowed to cruise the net and visit MC at your old job? Doesn't sound too bad. :confused:

F

furryredmonster

Yay! Congratz!

An animal shelter? That is cool :big_grin:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Congrats Angie on the new job. :smile:

But let me get this straight. You were allowed to cruise the net and visit MC at your old job? Doesn't sound too bad. :confused:
Yeah.....I am quick to finish my work and what better to do than play on MC??? I will miss that part but I am tired of the way I am treated here at work! Something had to change and unfortunately my web addiction had to suffer........sorry!!!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Yay! Congratz!

An animal shelter? That is cool :big_grin:

I am excited about working there........there are some good points and bad points about a shelter...........good point is that I get to see all the animals...bad point is that some of the have to be put down. :cry: