I got a new puppet!

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
I just got a live "human arm" puppet from onewaystreet.com and i am sooo excited. i was gonna put a puppet show on for my younger cousins to see if they like it! :insatiable: but its kinda hard to find someone to work the other am while my hands are in the head and right arm :stick_out_tongue: so i called my froend to help me!

Toasty

Reaction score
When performing without a partner, you might find it works well to pin or velcro the free arm to the body of your puppet. Or if it's wearing a jacket, slide the free and into the pocket.

This type of thing is often done on puppets with rod arm controls, too, when the performer doesn't want to, or cannot manipulate both arm rods in a scene for some reason.

Good luck with your new puppet.

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
When performing without a partner, you might find it works well to pin or velcro the free arm to the body of your puppet. Or if it's wearing a jacket, slide the free and into the pocket.

This type of thing is often done on puppets with rod arm controls, too, when the performer doesn't want to, or cannot manipulate both arm rods in a scene for some reason.

Good luck with your new puppet.
thanx. i have a friend who i think can help me with the other arm.