I got a petition...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I remember those, they were delicious! Everyone wanted a piece every time I brought them in. I still remember the commercial, "They're filled with mutagen inside!" Lol

zyzzybalubah

Reaction score
Someone tried this a few years ago, and got an official response from Hostess:

"Thank you for contacting Interstate Brands Corporation regarding the Hostess Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pudding Pies. I appreciate your love for these pies, however, the TMNT pudding pies were produced as a marketing joint effort with the TMNT movies that came out in the late 1980's. The pies were always meant to be a limited item and I'm afraid we do not intend to re introduce them to the marketplace. Thank you for your interest."
:frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Heh heh... but we have the next TMNT movie (when and if one gets made) to look forward too.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Signed! You've got a lot of signatures so far, when does the petition end and get submitted?

Drtooth

Reaction score
It actually is someone else'ss petition.... I'm doing them a favor by posting it here as well. I signed somewhere... I forget where.

Out of all the petitions I signed lately this is oddly enough the one that had the most signatures.