1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I got a real CRYSTAL SHARD !

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Laszlo, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Laszlo Member

2. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Like, you bought one that looked just like it, you found one that looked just like it, or you bought Dark Crystal merchandise? Either way, that is A REALLY COOL CRYSTAL. *slobbers over it*
  3. The Shoe Fairy Active Member

OMG! That is so cool. I am drooling all over the place here.
  4. Kiki Active Member

Wow, that's real alright! My mum used to be a gemologist and she would love that! Looks so awesome! :D *wants it!
  5. Laszlo Member

It is a real prop used in the movie THE DARK CRYSTAL.
    I guess this one was used in the scene where Aughra dropped the shards to Jen.
  6. jeremyactor New Member

But how will they make the sequel now?:confused:
  7. Kiki Active Member

How, an actual prop? :eek: :excited: *wants it even more* Sorry. XD
  8. Laszlo Member

Hhmm now that I compared it with movie still and the DVD it even looks like the hero shard which Jen carries to the castle.
    Anyone else has good screenshots from the movie?
  9. maniacal muppet Active Member

Whoa. Pretty awesome. My Muppet replicas are looking a bit sad, in comparison to that, haha. :p
  10. Vic Romano Active Member

Wow, beauuuuuuuuutiful! So cool... an actual prop!
  11. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Awesome job man!
  12. bluesquid New Member

Cool!
    We all envy you. I'd keep your location secret if I were you, lol.
  13. JustListen New Member

*GASP* Congratulations! You just made Top 3 on the list of people who remind me how lame my life truly is! Right next to Iron Chef Cat Cora and Brian Froud's favorite pencil.
    Lol but in all honesty, very impressive! :super:
  14. JustListen New Member

Yea, because Laszlo's totally on my hit list now! lol
  15. Laszlo Member

Hehe Thanks! However I dont mind if I get nice visitors...
  16. Laszlo Member

LOL! I dont think anybodys life is lame ... possession isnt everything.
  17. JustListen New Member

Nice visitors, eh? Hmmm......GARTHIM!
  18. JustListen New Member

Possessions are nothing. Its the tale behind them that are the fruits of their worth. Consider two men, one with a brand spankin new gas guzzling BMW and the other who drives the 1990 honda civic where he and his highschool sweetheart had their first kiss. You're stone carries quite the tale. That's the catalyst of my jealousy. :wisdom:
    Laszlo: :confused:
  19. Laszlo Member

Yeah... lol ! :)
  20. Laszlo Member

Indeed... I grew up with Dark Crystal. It was (and still is) my favourite movie.