I got the Newsletter!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I received my newsletter last night also. Here are the details:
Sent by- Palisades@Targetware.com,
Subject- No Subject,
Date- October 17, 18:02 PM or 6:02 PM PST, which means it really arrived around 11:00 PM EST,
Received- Junkbox folder.

The newsletter was truly great including the somewhat funny article on Muppet fans and the inciteful history of the Micronauts, though I can imagine the groaning going on as a result of wading through three more months until January to find the next newsletter plunked into our E-mail accounts. Special thanks go out to all the people who made this newsletter, and the club which spawned it possible, especially Mike Horn and Ken Lily without whom the series wouldn't even exist. Special mention also goes to the people who contributed every little bit to such a great experience.

Back on the trail of Series 2, the Count.

GWGumby

Reaction score
I too received the newsletter! And let me say I was no "grouch" after reading it! In fact I was a "guy" who was quite "smiley" after hearing the news! I will be "Count"-ing the days until I can get my hands on the news that was revealed. Thanks Palisades! Now I'm off to eat my "monster" "cookie" that I just got!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
are you guys trying to hint at something or is this just a "fit as many muppets names as you can into a post" contest ???

I wanna know wahat's going on :frown:

oh well, patience is a virtue :smile:

GWGumby

Reaction score
I would never be cruel enough to let the "doozer" of a secret out from the Palisades e-mail. I'd have to be one big "boober" to do something like that. May the "goblin king" send me to a "firey" hades if I were to let that information out. Now I'm going to drink some of this new "fizzgig" while watching a sporting event at "Wembley" stadium.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
yes! 9, nine Hensonian characters mentioned in two different posts by GWGumby! Count up to Nine for me!
BTW: GWGumby, are you drinking some of that delicious Figgy Fizzgig cola? May I have the bottlecaps after you finish your drink for a close friend of mine?

Halloween, it's the scariest time of the year, the Count.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Darn you Ken! Now I DO have to get the PVCs!

One thing about the figure though- something about his body didn't look right. It was like his top half was disproportionate to his bottom half (or bottom third, rather). Perhaps it was the arms- looks like he could touch his toes without bending. Is it going to be this way on, um, other versions of the character?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole