"I gotta pee!"

P

Princeton

In MFS, Piggy runs up the stairs saying "Ooh, ooh, I gotta pee!". Now, while I will always find this hilarious, I gotta ask: what was the purpose of its inclusion in the movie?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Princeton said:
In MFS, Piggy runs up the stairs saying "Ooh, ooh, I gotta pee!". Now, while I will always find this hilarious, I gotta ask: what was the purpose of its inclusion in the movie?
I'm pretty sure it's an ad-lib. But, I could be wrong. If it wasn't an ad-lib, I'd say it was in there to show Piggy's non-female-ish side.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Well...when ya gotta go,ya gotta go! (whether you're a Muppet or not!:smile: :wink: )Or maybe it was to show that the Muppets have human sides too.

KatieMokey

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE that quote -- my little sister used to run around shouting it in complete Piggy fashion. It's like something that I would say.. or do.. pretty often. Makes her personable. ;-) She's a "Diva" but so like all of us, completely goofy, at times. :smile:

~Katie

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Actually it's more of a female thing I would believe. At first when I heard the quote, I was completely dumbfounded as to why (and very first time, what) she said that.

Then I realized, most women when we get excited...well, we have to go. *shrugs* So it's probably just a "OH WOW! This is so awesome! I gotta go now!" Kinda thing.

Hope I didn't offend or gross out with that description/insight. *shrugs again*

Beauregard

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Then I realized, most women when we get excited...well, we have to go. *shrugs* So it's probably just a "OH WOW! This is so awesome! I gotta go now!" Kinda thing.

Hope I didn't offend or gross out with that description/insight. *shrugs again*
That's quite alright, I was actually going to throw out the same suggestion when I got to yours and I'm a guy just stating as a see...:concern:

travellingpat

Reaction score
I thought this was like a forrest gump thread when i saw the name