I have a quick question...

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
What prevents you from making a replica into a puppet? I have never gotten one of these yet, and i wont till Miss Piggy comes out~ But i was wondering for those of you that do have them,
what prevents you from cutting a slit into the bottom, and useing it as a puppet?

~are there a whole bunch of wires? Could you remove them?
~Is it filled with Polyfill, that you could move aside?

I was just wondering..Thank Muppet people~!

doc hopper

Reaction score
I talked this over with a Muppet director friend and he said it'd be really easy, though this was when Kermit came out. Unfortunately, K's head is too small for my hand so I didn't do it.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
AHHHH... Okkkay, i get what your saying~! So if the efx Kermit hd a bigger head, it would be easier to do~~

rtgentry

Reaction score
unfortunatly there is a skeleton in there that if you started to rip it out , you would damage the "skin" It just wouldnt be worth trashing a good poser

muppetperson

Reaction score
AHHHH... Okkkay, i get what your saying~! So if the efx Kermit hd a bigger head, it would be easier to do~~
It is still not easy to do.Inside Kermit's head is a fiberous base as well as a wire frame.To turn Kermit into a puppet, he would have to be totally pulled apart,which involves pulling the fleece away from the glued mouth, and then sewing it all back together, minis the internals.As for Miss Piggy, that could be a problem, as the head might be solid, or would become messy trying to pull it apart with flocking on it and would probably wreck it.