1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I have a thing for weird toys

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Drtooth, Apr 23, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This one's for BlueFrackle! How did you get those Plaza Sesamo toys? (you have 'em right?) I swear, I'd love a small Pancho doll. I collect weird toys of very obscure characters (which is why Link Hogthob is on my Need to get list of Palisades toys). I just want to know, I don't know if I'd want to buy it myself just yet, but you know, I'd like to see if it's possible to get one.
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Toothy,

Hey ,
    You are speaking to the right Muppet !

I got Zhima Jie, PLaza Sesamo, 1 Rue Sesame, Sesamstrasse and Barrio Sesamo plush toys !

If you want to trade i got extras !

Let me know !
  3. Drtooth

You wouldn't happen to have a small Pancho, 'cuz I'm crazy about him! But even if you did, what could I trade. You must have EVERYTHING!!
  4. BlueFrackle

Toothy,

I do happen to have a small Pancho plush, And i dont have everything !

Just let me know !

See ya
  5. Drtooth

First of all, I'd only trade for an extra one (don't want to keep you from having one in your groovin' collection), and secondly, I don't know what you'd want! But if you have an idea, please let me know!
  6. BlueFrackle

Toothy,

Hey,
    what do you have ?

I collect anything Henson !

See ya