1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

I have a thing for weird toys

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Drtooth, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This one's for BlueFrackle! How did you get those Plaza Sesamo toys? (you have 'em right?) I swear, I'd love a small Pancho doll. I collect weird toys of very obscure characters (which is why Link Hogthob is on my Need to get list of Palisades toys). I just want to know, I don't know if I'd want to buy it myself just yet, but you know, I'd like to see if it's possible to get one.
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Toothy,

Hey ,
    You are speaking to the right Muppet !

I got Zhima Jie, PLaza Sesamo, 1 Rue Sesame, Sesamstrasse and Barrio Sesamo plush toys !

If you want to trade i got extras !

Let me know !
  3. Drtooth

You wouldn't happen to have a small Pancho, 'cuz I'm crazy about him! But even if you did, what could I trade. You must have EVERYTHING!!
  4. BlueFrackle

Toothy,

I do happen to have a small Pancho plush, And i dont have everything !

Just let me know !

See ya
  5. Drtooth

First of all, I'd only trade for an extra one (don't want to keep you from having one in your groovin' collection), and secondly, I don't know what you'd want! But if you have an idea, please let me know!
  6. BlueFrackle

Toothy,

Hey,
    what do you have ?

I collect anything Henson !

See ya