I Have Them!

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I am proud to announce that I, Lorde Pompeo, am proudly holding in my hands the following figures:

- Miss Piggy
- Dr. Teeth
- Miss Piggy with Long Hair

It was a friend of my mother who got them for me and they are even better than what I would have thought... Dr. Teeth is just perfect! The paint work is suberb!

It's a pity that neither Regular nor Long Haired Miss Piggy can stand on their own - without the black roundy thing I mean... (How can I mend this?)

Even tough I am sorry that I will never be able to have them all, my pain has been greatly healed and I feel like a new boy...

I want to hear you guys say "Congratulations!" so that I can say "Thank you" and pretend I have some friends...

Thank you Palisades...

Luke

Reaction score
Congratulations ..... it's great news !

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Thank you!

Luke, since you were so nice to me and all, do you want to offer me one of the other Figures so that I can make my collection grow? Now we can be best friends!

Thank you, New Best Friend!

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Lorde Congrats on getting your muppets!
I just got my Dr.Teeth figure a couple of days ago. At first from the pics that I saw of him, I wasn't all that sure that I wanted him. As always though, the figure was much better seen in person so without a doubt a bought him on site. I think I like Teeth better than my kermit and long haired Piggy. Those are the only two that I have along with Teeth at this time.

Hmmm.... I have a friend from Portugal. I am not sure where exactly he is from... but he is a really nice person and a close friend. He lives here in Canada now. Hope to hear from you again.

P.S What is the next figure you are hoping to get?

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
Lorde Congrats on getting your muppets!
What is the next figure you are hoping to get?
Thank you!

Wel... I already have my favourite Muppet - Miss Piggy, which is perfect with her long hair and blue dress to match her (and moi's) beautiful blue eyes...

If I could have one more (which I can't) from the First Series it would be Beaker (any form of Beaker - Regular, VC Beaker or Invisible Beaker)...