I Just Found A Whole Bunch of Childhood Memories

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm not going to say it doesn't have some good stuff on it, like Big Big World and like ONE episode of The Littles. But they're pushing the Doodlebops crap like people actually liked them the first time around. And they didn't.

But D'Snowth should be happy. It's got Wimzey's House in there.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I did not bother to look at everything, but the only thing I watched when I was a child was "It's a Big Big World" which was one of my favorite shows, and I think Peter Linz even performed the sloth, I wonder why that show got canned.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just checked this channel out and man, it brought back a lot of memories as well. I remember watching the following at least once when I was little:
-Teletubbies
-In the Night Garden (I turned it on out of curiosity as a tween and sorta thought it was cool. Dang, I feel like Arthur in the episode, That's a Baby Show)
-The Littles
-Caillou
-Madeline (I remember playing a computer game of her at the library)
-It's a Big, Big World
-The Doodlebops
-Busytown Mysteries (I believe Huckle might've been one of my first cartoon crushes. Just remembered that a few minutes ago)
-Will and Dewwit (Mostly from YouTube Poops, Internet parodies, and the like but I vaguely remember seeing it on TV once)
-Wimzie's House
-Paddington Bear
-Cut the Rope (I used to have a shirt of Om Nom that says "Noob" on it)