i just gotta tell someone!!!

Smiley

Reaction score
i am so flippin' happy i just have to brag to someone about my latest Muppet find...and what better place to do it than on Muppet Central Forum where people will understand my enthusiasm. There i was sifting through junk at some garage sale when what do i find at the bottom of a box of stuffed animals...a Rowlf puppet!! It's in excellent condition except for some scratches on his eyes and there's a piece of tape stuck on it that says 25cents!! I almost fell over! I was ready to just go home after that find but the people i was with wanted to hit one more garage sale. I'm glad we did because there I found a 1978 Miss. Piggy coffee mug. It was a great day for garage saling.:smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Smiley on your awesome find! From one fellow garage saler to the next, I'd say you did very well. :smile: It's just not collecting unless you find a treasure buried with junk and then it's marked for a quarter! Way to go!

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
That's awesome! I always look around second'hand stores to see what i could find! I saw at Value Villiage they had 2 Fozzie and One Kermit Muppet baby from McDonalds, cute!!

I think they had a Fozzie "hockey" Plush from MD, too!

But what yo found was quite the catch! (wish I was that lucky). I think I'll go to the flea market sometime, lol.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
a rowlf puppet!

a great find a really great find!i got mine off e-bay for about 20 bucks, but he's worth it!

if the sratches are in the pupil part of the eyes meaning the black paint you can always take a black magic marker and carfully fix them, but if you mean sratches on the white well that's another story.

Zack)Rowlf the, who fould a FP kermit puppet at a flea market last summer for a buck! not a dollar, a real live buck!like in male deer, buck, Dog.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, congratulations!! :big_grin:

I know how ya feel---I found a Rowlf puppet once (though I had to pay several dollars for it), and once I found a plush Bright Heart Racoon at a yard sale---for a quarter! Ain't nothin' like great, rare plush finds for a quarter! :big_grin:

BASK IN YOUR GLOW!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
My mother once said she found a wholebunch of Marsupilami dolls, but she couldn't pick any up for me:mad:

The coolest thing I found so far is a little golden Book about Bullwinkle. There were Bert and Ernie ones too. Why didn't I get them?