i just watched a rocket explode

scooterfan360

Reaction score
omg i looked outside where i could see the rocket in the air and at the tv at the live brodcast when they did the countdown the rocket exploded i pray that nobody's hurt

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Luckily there were no injuries, or at least none known yet (the story broke when I was watching the nightly news). It must have been overwhelming for the workers there to see all their hard work explode like that, has to be frustrating for them.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Luckily there were no injuries, or at least none known yet (the story broke when I was watching the nightly news). It must have been overwhelming for the workers there to see all their hard work explode like that, has to be frustrating for them.
yeah

WalterLinz

Reaction score
omg i looked outside where i could see the rocket in the air and at the tv at the live brodcast when they did the countdown the rocket exploded i pray that nobody's hurt
I'm glad nobody's injured (I hope). Golly, you must've been so shocked to see the rocket launch and then explode afterward right outside your window!!

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I'm glad nobody's injured (I hope). Golly, you must've been so shocked to see the rocket launch and then explode afterward right outside your window!!
i was shocked i was so excited to watch the rocket go up in the air like i did last year then boom ! then i thought it's the chalanger over again im so glad that nobody got hurt and im really upset that a million dollar project went down like that they worked so hard on that