1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I Love Kenneth Lily

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Jackie, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Jackie

Jackie New Member

OH MY GOD! The surprise that goes to the first 500 sign ups to the COLLECTORS club has got me PARALIZED WITH EXCITEMENT! KEN! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! (i'll keep it a surprise!!!!!!)
  2. I know what it iiiiiiiiiiiis...

:p

But I don't love Ken, cause I don't have any figures, so he means nothin' to me.

LOL!!

At least so far...

:p
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

I know what it is too, and I need to find out if I can still join and be one of the 500! Oh please tell me I can.
  4. If you can, buy 2 figures and sign me up!

Really!

Sign me!

:(
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Is it a naked picture of Janice ?

*Quick, someone pick Byron off of the floor*
  6. *sigh*

Alas, no such luck, Luke... :(

Please...do you "rully" think that if it were a nekkid picture of Janice that I woulda been that calm and collected in my message?

Say!

It might be a nekkid picture of "Joe" since Jackie's so excited! LOL!!

Maybe I could 'em to change it to Mokey or Janice...

;)
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

So it's actually ANOTHER Muppet figure eh ? Cool !

I'm taking a guess that it's the chance to buy the fully invisible Beaker !

In which case if i was into Beaker, i'd be excited - but i'd prefer a see-thru Janice ! (Wouldn't we all)
  8. Uh, hello---did you not see me mention the nekkid picture of "Joe"?! It's like you didn't even read my message! :mad:
  9. matleo

matleo Active Member

Is there a way to find out if you're in the first 500 or do you just have to wait and see?

--Matt
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

Well Byron, you wanted one - so i kinda figured it might not be Joe posing in his birthday suit !

Unless there's something you need to tell me about a Joe, Jackie, Byron love triangle ? ;-)
  11. grail

grail New Member

jackie, how did you find this out? i KNOW i should be in the first 500 (my money order was in their new offices before they were), but i havn't heard anything yet...what's the deal?
  12. Nope, that's Joggy's area---remember, he is the Vice-Jackie! :D

And just to rest your curiosity, the bonus is not a nekkid picture of Joe. :eek: Lol!

Really!

It's not!
  13. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Ack! So many questions! What is it? Am I one of the first 500 people? What color are their hands now?

Ahhhhhhhhh!

(anyway, my guess for what it is is a Bill Barretta action figure with muffin pack-in, but that's just my guess)
  14. I ain't gonna say what kind of muffin...

;)
  15. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I already got my package~!! Michael Horn is pretty darn fast in mailing things out!!! :)