I Love the (00)60's MC Thread

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahh that great fire of Rome...the suicide of Nero...What wasn't there to be glad of in the 0060's?

Bea:zany:{I can't help wondering when someone will notice that even the 20s and 30s threads were opened in a sarcastic check-mate like opperation in order to show the ridiculousness of the growing "I Love era" threads...and instead backfired and opened about 60 more...}regard

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ahh that great fire of Rome...the suicide of Nero...What wasn't there to be glad of in the 0060's?

Bea:zany:{I can't help wondering when someone will notice that even the 20s and 30s threads were opened in a sarcastic check-mate like opperation in order to show the ridiculousness of the growing "I Love era" threads...and instead backfired and opened about 60 more...}regard
Adding another doesn't really help :sympathy:. *sigh* *goes to bed*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry Songa, I kinda wanted this to be a "What is the point of the threads, thread." But didn't realise we already had one called "What's going on," or something. Sorry.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, I loved the 0060s! The entertainment, especially at the Colosseum, was fantastic!

:smirk: :rolleyes:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Other things that happened in the 60s:

the 1st London Bridge was built
if my Sunday School teacher was right, Saint Peter died
Boudicca's rebellion against Roman rule (if you know the story, you know she also died around the same time)
Rome Burns while Nero fiddles

Oh, I loved the 0060s! The entertainment, especially at the Colosseum, was fantastic!
Actually, the Colosseum wasn't built until about 80 AD

also, there really are too many of these threads.. see what happens when I leave for a few days?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sorry Songa, I kinda wanted this to be a "What is the point of the threads, thread." But didn't realize we already had one called "What's going on," or something. Sorry.
What is the point of the thread?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
What is the point of the thread?
I think the point of the thread was that these threads are pointless and frivilous, unless they're to make fun of other pointless, frivilous threads.

Though, I like Beau's explanation better.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think the point of the thread was that these threads are pointless and frivilous, unless they're to make fun of other pointless, frivilous threads.

Though, I like Beau's explanation better.
Yeah, I see what you mean and I think it I think I like his explanation better just for the heck of it.:smirk: