I met Jane Henson's niece or grand niece

ronhallau

Reaction score
A few years ago while I was staying at a small resort on the north coast of N.S.W. Australia the then activies organizer (I can't remember her name) told me & my mum she was Jim Henson's niece by marriage Somehow Muppets came up in conversation
She said she had a lot of Muppet stuff given to her by Jim or Jane including 2 Scooter style Muppet Show jackets and she said she would give me one the next day seeing how big of a Muppets fan I was, she kept her word
The tag has been cut or torn out that's the only thing wrong with the jacket

ploobis

Reaction score
A few years ago while I was staying at a small resort on the north coast of N.S.W. Australia the then activies organizer (I can't remember her name) told me & my mum she was Jim Henson's niece by marriage Somehow Muppets came up in conversation
She said she had a lot of Muppet stuff given to her by Jim or Jane including 2 Scooter style Muppet Show jackets and she said she would give me one the next day seeing how big of a Muppets fan I was, she kept her word
The tag has been cut or torn out that's the only thing wrong with the jacket
"COOL!" :smile: :wink:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Could i see a photo and could you help me get one.

ronhallau

Reaction score
No, sorry I can't help you get a jacket I will take a photo once I get the jacket framed

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
MelissaY1 are you saying you can help me get one. That would be great.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
MelissaY1 are you saying you can help me get one. That would be great.
No sorry, RKunkler. I was actually just being sarcastic, hence the sarcastic, eye rolling Pepe face. I just found it kind of amusing that since someone here was given a personal gift from a member of the Henson family you think they can get you one too.

But as far as finding this particular jacket, I would suggest your best bet is to try Ebay which I would imagine would be the most luck you'd have in finding one of those. As far as I know those jackets were only given out to Henson/Muppet production staff and not sold in stores...