I Met Kermit And Gonzo At Dca!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hey wendygirl thank you for posting about the muppet lab i am so excied about that being at calaforia advinher .

My mother and i are going to disneyland in April and i can't wait to see the muppet labs that is going to be so cool . i hope that they add more in futher .
i love disneyland .
he he all of it .
i am so glad that you are here and love the disneyland he he i hope that you have as much fun as do .

Don't you just love in the 3d show how they try and blow up the walls that is just two cool i can't wait to see beaker .

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Awesome story--thanks for sharing it! I'm totally jealous. Now I've just got to start plotting how I can accidentally run into Muppeteers.

Wait, does that sound like stalking? I didn't mean it that way. Or did I?

wendygirl

Reaction score
I am just posting this to get 10 posts. Links coming :excited:

wendygirl

Reaction score
OK. Now I am at 10 posts!!!

Here is a link to my album of photos of Muppet Mobile Lab and Steve and Dave:

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4233026&a=32482329&f=

Here is a link to the photos of my visit to the Muppet Studios. I wish I had a digital camera back then. I would have taken more photos.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4233026&a=32483320&f=

You can click on the pictures to make them bigger and read my comments.

Now I am working on trying to get the video into a format I can post somewhere. But it won't be tonight as my husband needs this computer for working on taxes :boo:

I also want to remind some of you that the Muppet Mobile Lab is leaving for now and we do not know when it will be back. It was only here for a short time for testing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow hummm i think Steve was trying to tell me somthing what all did you all talk about the Disney and muppets things. Cause im trying to start a letter that i will send to Disney about the Muppets. Do you think after talking to Steve that i should.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Those are great pictures!! Thank you for sharing them with us wendygirl!!!:smile:

wendygirl

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
wow hummm i think Steve was trying to tell me somthing what all did you all talk about the Disney and muppets things. Cause im trying to start a letter that i will send to Disney about the Muppets. Do you think after talking to Steve that i should.
It seemed to me that he is now happy and more hopeful now that the Muppets are under the studio arm instead of merchandising. He mentioned that to me specifically. This all came up because I asked if there was anything at all in the works for the Muppets. And he also said that hopefully some TV specials would be in the works. That's all I remember at this point.

I myself am not a letter writer. I am not all that sure that Disney pays that much attention to them. You would probably just get a pat answer back in the way of a form letter. :frown:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thats great, Wendygirl!!! I wonder if that other puppeteer they were talking about who was with Dave was Steve Witmier?