I Met Kermit And Gonzo At Dca!

wendygirl

Reaction score
Thanks. I was reading some of your thoughtful comments over on another thread about this subject. I also think this exposure is bringing the Muppets back into the public's eye. And that's a good thing :excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, but I think that people have really not forgot about them or are being reminded about them, again, or are even remembering thme again. But, yeah, they are back in the public Eye again, so that is a real good thing. Thanky you for saying my comments were thoughful. I try.:smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Wendygirl, congrats on meeting Steve and Dave. They are two of the nicest guys aren't they?? I'm friendly with STeve nad have met him on several occassions and Dave Goelz has given me a lot of his time when I met him once several years ago. Both the greatest...there was a nice article about the Muppet Mobile Lab in AM NY one of the free NYC papers that I always grab on my way to work in the morning....it looks like a great idea, and I hope they add more characters in the future...

Grandmaster C

Reaction score
Okay, I'm very jealous that you got to meet Steve and Dave. It's made even worse by the fact that I was at DCA just the week before. I missed them, and the whole Muppet Mobile Labs test by a week! D'oh! :cry:

It's still awesome that you got to meet them though. :smile:

Okay, with my moping out of the way, it's very cool to see the MML in operation, from both the videos and the pictures that you posted. I can't wait to see this in action when I'm at Disney again, which is hopefully not too far off...

muppet baby

Reaction score
Grandmaster C said:
Okay, I'm very jealous that you got to meet Steve and Dave. It's made even worse by the fact that I was at DCA just the week before. I missed them, and the whole Muppet Mobile Labs test by a week! D'oh! :cry:

It's still awesome that you got to meet them though. :smile:

Okay, with my moping out of the way, it's very cool to see the MML in operation, from both the videos and the pictures that you posted. I can't wait to see this in action when I'm at Disney again, which is hopefully not too far off...
I know what you mean i am jelous all so i hope that the mupppet labs i there in april when mom and i go to disney land because we are not going to be able to go back for a while after that time .

i would love to see that soooooooooooooo bad

wendygirl

Reaction score
Yesterday (3/9) I met Noonchester, who posted on the Muppet Mobile Lab Launched This Week thread. He is a performer in Drawn To Animation at DCA. He is very good and a really nice guy. We had a good conversation about Muppet and puppet stuff. He thinks the Muppet Mobile Lab will be heading to Florida after it is tweaked. Of course that makes me sad as I want it to be here in California. Hi Keven, if you read this :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I sorry to here it's leaving Disney Land. But I love the idea of it beeing in Florida, though. That's great that you met noonchester, though!:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
if i know when and if its coming to Fl i can plan a trip with me and my family to go on down there. i would love to see it.

muppet baby

Reaction score
well hopefully my mom and i will be going to disney world some time soon we have been talking about that .

i have been wanting to go there for some time . well nothing i can do about it if it is not there when i go to dca in april all i can do is hope . :smile: and then get mad for a min when i get there if it is not there , he he he .