I Need Help on getting The Exclusive Piggy Please

King Prawn

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i've been able to track down the rest except the exclusive Miss Piggy & The Dr.Teeth repaint but i know everybody's in the same boat as i am on this one, so I won't ask but would anybody possibly be able to help me get the Exclusive EB Piggy?

i'd really appreciate it .

The only thing i could maybe give you in the future as a thank you is a set of those Muppet dolls (The Madrid one's w/Sam) if i manage to get them when i go to Madrid in summer.

Don't worry guys i'll be buying quite a few sets and i'll be charging the regular price.

that reminds me i have to email Warric.

gorry

Reaction score
hey king prawn i'm new but i have an e.b. right next to me,so i could get an extra.my mom promised me a dr.teeth repaint(my mom can get her hands on the rarest stuff)but i don't think i could get an extra one of them.

Beaker 78

Reaction score
EB Piggy

Ebgames.com has them if you what to order one off the computer.

Kelly

King Prawn

Reaction score
I know, but they charge $51.00 just for shipping.

I don't care how beautiful that Piggy is I just can't afford that.

thanks for replying anyway:smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone else posted this awhile back, but once the title has officially been released international shipping and domestic shipping for EBGames will go done dramaticly to realistic prices. It's currently higher supposedly since it's a "pre-order" item. It doesn't make since, but apparently that's the way it is.