I Need INFO on Sesame Place

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh, I recomend getting food Early, because I went with a bunch of friends (I used to live in philly, so I was pretty close) for that 25th birthday celebration thing (the parade was great) but it seemed like all the resturaunts closed around 2-3. But you can get these cute little elmo shaped lunchboxes with your meal by going to certain food court places

rtgentry

Reaction score
Sounds like a blast. Are the parades held everyday?

rtgentry

Reaction score

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wow sound like sooo much fun! :smile: yeah... my cuz Erica has a friend gettin married in PA on June 3rd, I told her about Sesame Place and she asked me to go... sooo yeah I'm goin to the wedding and Sesame Place! I havnt been to "SP" in 12 years! Whats new what should I do? take lots of Pics? can you take pics with Big Bird, Cookie etc still!?

any help would help me and how much are tickets!? :smile: :smirk:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
I dont know. I went when they were celebrating their 25th birthday, so, I'm not sure if the parades are everyday. Get on the rubber ducky/lazy river rides fast, the lines get really long. We had to wawit for the rubber ducky ride for a good 45 minutes. Also, keep a lookout for costumed characters. The only one we saw was grover right at the entrance

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Also, keep a lookout for costumed characters. The only one we saw was grover right at the entrance
can u aslo get the SS Muppets "john handcock" or no?! also what kind of SS Muppet Stuff do they have? is it real $$$ to buy stuff there.. food also? they have ANY "Disney" Muppets stuff too like Kermit, Piggy, Pepe, Animal etc. or just SS Muppets stuff?! :confused: :smile:

thanks....

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
can u aslo get the SS Muppets "john handcock" or no?! also what kind of SS Muppet Stuff do they have? is it real $$$ to buy stuff there.. food also? they have ANY "Disney" Muppets stuff too like Kermit, Piggy, Pepe, Animal etc. or just SS Muppets stuff?! :confused: :smile:

thanks....
Um, no,, I dont believe you can get their signature. You can get pictures taken, I think...We didnt really go into any giftshops, but there were various carts selling SS stuff. I didnt see any muppets stuff. yeah, its all real money, they do have a number of restuaaunts, but like I said, they close very early. It took us about an hour to find someplace that was open. They do have a live elmos world show, but we missed it trying to find a resturaunt.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Oh, I recomend getting food Early, because I went with a bunch of friends (I used to live in philly, so I was pretty close) for that 25th birthday celebration thing (the parade was great) but it seemed like all the resturaunts closed around 2-3. But you can get these cute little elmo shaped lunchboxes with your meal by going to certain food court places

I totally agree.

Getting food at any of the cafeterias in SESAME PLACE is painfully slllllooooowww...

It'll take you 30 minutes to get your food. Easily. So plan ahead if you want to reserve a spot in line.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Um, no,, I dont believe you can get their signature. You can get pictures taken, I think...We didnt really go into any giftshops, but there were various carts selling SS stuff. I didnt see any muppets stuff. yeah, its all real money, they do have a number of restuaaunts, but like I said, they close very early. It took us about an hour to find someplace that was open. They do have a live elmos world show, but we missed it trying to find a resturaunt.
yeah i bet it is! i see on there website that the day we're goin Bob from SS will be there, he'll be havin a meet n greet there at 11am. I also see on there SP online store here that have some very nice looking snowglobes's of Big Bird, Cookie and Elmo... i my buy the Big Bird one, at the park i mean... there ONLY $7.99!!! :excited: