I need the Jim Henson Hour

Xerus

Reaction score
I have 12 episodes of the Jim Henson Hour on tape for trading. But a couple of episodes have some flaws. The Storyteller episode, The Soldier and Death, has a weather test pattern interrupting it a couple of times. And one of the episodes starts out scratchy, but only for a second. If you want to do some trading, just let me nkow, okay?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Let you go Xerus? Well, hope you get some business.
Say, while you still have those 12 JHH episodes, if you could swing by the ML15 thread and help as best you can with the two batch of questions/requests. Appreciate whatever help you can give. Thanks, and have a good weekend.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
He mispelled, "know", Count. :stick_out_tongue:

Also, Xerus was the one who sent me the Jim Henson Hour episodes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry for the little joke above. Sall good between us, I hope.
Hmm, you got the JHH from Xerus, MuppetDude? Well, no worries, it comes across mostly OK about 85% of the time. Little glitches here and there, they become noticeable when rewinding like when Gonzo wouldn't leave even though he was still there.
Hope you guys have success with your online dealings.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Little glitches here and there, they become noticeable when rewinding like when Gonzo wouldn't leave even though he was still there.
What do you mean?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, like I said before they're hard to describe in terms of when precisely they happen. But as an example...
Jim's introducing Kermit's portion of Science-Fiction and Kermit's line is "Yes, it's a very good thing, it's a subject that's very close to Digit here."
What happens is that slightly, at the beginning of Kermit's lines, you hear a sort of glitchy dialogue doubling so that you hear Kermit speaking twice the same words.
But it's not rully that big of a problem, the rest is quite good in terms of the auditive quality and I do indeed thank you for doing business with me.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It might be a tracking problem, though. I used a different VCR for those (and replaced it with a new one).