I recently visited the old Henson office in NYC...

yiieepyepyep

Reaction score
Back in March I visited the now old henson office in NYC...and to my surprise (cause I didnt know at the time) they were in the midst of moving out! So I unknowingly walked up to the door and rang the bell that read on it -please do not ring bell (what do you expect..Im CRAZY).
a british dude opened the door for me and began to explain where the new office is loacated..he then (to my glee and delight) opened the door and let me in for a minute while he drew me a map.

HOW amazing!!!! I got to go inside!!!! granted most if not all of the stuff had already been moved out...except for some lingering kermit mugs and a couple of posters. The british dude then said to me "i can tell your interested, so I will show you where they used to make the puppets"---I guess my eyes were popping out of my scull!!

I was really emotional as he showed me around..and I had to hold myself back from being all sticky fingered with little bits of things i found around there (dont worry, I held back and I did leave empty handed...).
It was just such a beautiful building....dont i just wish I had 13 million to spare...

well in short it was amazing!!!!!I cried many times and I was really happy to notice the tile shaped spiral on the floor which in the center had the word "HA". Ive read some stuff about that building but I never knew about that.

well thats all...it was incredible..

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I can truly feel how special the moment must have been for you. It will definitely be a moment you'll carry with you for the rest of your days.