I saw a mouse

RedDragon

Reaction score
Labyrinth Fairy said:
*sorry just being random again* :smile:
That's alright, randomness is excepted, because some people juggle geese.
Wait...I like monkeys, MONO LOCO!
Anyway, I saw a mouse once, his name was Mickey and he did a little dance. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse.(It's because of that song that I know how to spell mouse ^_^)

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Definitions

Fumigated means to have the place rid of unwanted rodents such as that mouse. Appalling means disgustingly low in culture :attitude:

From abiranariba: I just told Sam to go home I am now in the process of cleaning up the house from all his feathers anybody want a pillow made of genuine eagle feathers. Wocka Wocka :embarrassed: Sorry about that last comment while Sam was leaving Fozzie came in.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Fumigated means to have the place rid of unwanted rodents such as that mouse. Appalling means disgustingly low in culture :attitude:

From abiranariba: I just told Sam to go home I am now in the process of cleaning up the house from all his feathers anybody want a pillow made of genuine eagle feathers. Wocka Wocka :embarrassed: Sorry about that last comment while Sam was leaving Fozzie came in.
excuse me, but I am not low in culture thank you, you don't have to be rude.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Sam's gone home

Sam's gone home and this is all in fun I like this post otherwise I would look at it so much. Remember in this site we are all CRAZY :zany:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Oh yes you are

"You had to be mad otherwise you wouldn't have come here" (Cheshire Cat to Alice) :smile:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
You're welcome, always glad to help in. Now where did I put the white out I need to fix that typo. :embarrassed:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Pick your choice of cheese mousy..mousy.Eat well.

So,that was Creame de la Creame..A la Edgar-Aristocats