I saw a mouse

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have only one thing to say to you, Sir Mouse of the Commen, and its, "Meow."

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey, uh; have any of you seen my mouse? It wore sprakly flip flops and made funny faces... she was supposed to iron my unmentionables an hour ago. :eek: :confused:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
LOL!!! this is awsome

well, actualy, I stole him (yes its a him) hes now helping me take over the world at the moment. He took the pink sparkly flip flops for our world domination plan. You see (cuz all great world dominators cant help but brag about their plans) with Hector (his name is hector) wearing the pink sparkly flip flops you all went after him, either for the pure fact he was a mouse, or cuz you were jelous of his new pink flip flops (come on, you know you were) so while the whole world tryed to get him for ihs beautiful flip flops, I carfully sliped in all your houses and planted a single grain of rice in all your back yards (or flower pots) and now, you are all DOOMED!!! A-HAHAHAHAHAA!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
OK This is nutzoid. and stupid. I love it! BOO-YEAH! Rock on! ( there should also be a rock-on smiley.....maybe Clifford)

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Sam wants to have his say again

We should have this forum fumigated :attitude:

Now Sam remember you are a guest here I had enough trouble last time when I had you and everyone else here.

Yes, well still the idea of letting a post about a mouse go on for three whole pages is apalling :attitude:

And so are you.

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
okay.........*ahem*
I don't know what fumigated and apalling means, but if it is something rude, why are you being rude? :stick_out_tongue:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
OK This is nutzoid. and stupid. I love it! BOO-YEAH! Rock on! ( there should also be a rock-on smiley.....maybe Clifford)
LOL! I LOVE THAT, we need a rock-on smilie. that, that is just awsome, we need to start a petition for one... *goes to find some paper and a pen*