I think I've been cheated!

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Has ANYONE gotten their Uncle Deadly figures from OMGCNFO? I (as well as everyone else I'm sure) had their credit cards charged on June 29, but I still don't have my figure - and still no reply from several emails to OMGCNFO. I know they were away, but they've been back for a week now.
Has anyone gotten their figure or heard back from them? :boo:

MWoO

Reaction score
I haven't. I didn't even get an e-mail.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I just emailed them today. I'm hoping they're just really busy trying to fill orders and just don't have time to field a bunch of inquiries. I've dealt with OMGCNFO before and they were great. I don't know why they would change their tune so suddenly.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've heard theres many people waiting for the same figure so dont panic, must just be trying to get orders out asap.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
It took me several emails to get a response from them, but they said they started charging credit cards around June 24th in anticipation of Uncle Deadly arriving so they could ship him fast but they hadn't received him yet. They said they were expecting him "any day now," but as you can see it's the end of July and no Uncle Deadly. I'm a little annoyed that they charged our credit cards without having him in stock, as that's precisely what their web site claims they will NOT do. Hope they come through, or they'll have a lot of angry Muppet fans on their hands! :grouchy:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I just got an e-mail from them today. Same e-mail as usual, but at the top there was this:

"Thank you for your recent order and payment through OMGCNFO.com's PREORDER payment gateway."

So that means...YAY!!! :smile: :excited:

BEAR

Reaction score
I have no idea if my Penguins have been shipped out because I have been unable to get my email. I don't have a confirmation. So I am sort of blind in that way. Oh well. It's all in the surprise.

Ernie101

Reaction score
I ordered one Monday, so I'm not sure. Good luck with your orders though.

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
I know what you mean, Fozzie 54.....I don't like the idea that we were charged already and here it is a month later, and we still have nothing....

rexcrk

Reaction score
I placed an order about a week ago for the penguins for the 3 Day shipping but I haven't gotten an e-mail yet. I also made an order the next day for Uncle Deadly (and Mohawk the Gremlin) for the 7-10 day shipping and haven't received an e-mail for that either. I'm hoping that they're just sending out pre-orders first. Although I remember a while ago when I ordered Sweetums and Animal they got them to me like 3 days after I ordered. So I'm just hoping that the delay is for the people who pre-ordered. I'm putting my faith in OMGCNFO.com though, 'cause they've gotten 4 great exclusives (Having a new Animal allowed me to actually have an Animal figure in my collection and Sweetums just rocks) and I'm also going to be ordering my Sesame Street figures from them unless I'm able to find 'em in stores or somewhere online for cheaper.