I Want it NOW!!!

Foreignman

Reaction score
This is my little parody of the "I want it Now" song from Charlie and the Choclate Factory. You should download the song before you read the song, so you know the tune it should be sung with. Here it is:

Consumer: I want my Muppet Figures!!! Beaker, Animal, I want my Swedish Chef Play set to come with Camilla the Hen…

Ken: I’ll see what I can do…

Consumer: And a working musket!

Ken: Of course my pet.

Consumer: And don’t you forget,

Ken: What?

Consumer: I want a Heap…

Ken: You want trash?

Consumer: I want the Gorgon Heap

Ken: Oh, one of those…

Consumer: Uncle Deadly, and Pops, Annie Sue, and Bean Bunny, don’t care ‘bout the money.

Ken: Well, You’ll probably have to wait till series nine…

Consumer: No, NOW! I want Sweetums to be tall… I want Ventriloquist Fozzie… A club exclusive, and Karate Piggy that can move, and Janice that can groove, and, give it to me…. NOW!! I want Rizzo, Rizzo to scale, fully articulated, but he can’t be belated, don’t you dare let the release be slated, give it to me nooowwwwwwwwwww… I want it today, can’t be tomorrow, I want them here, or you’ll lose your career, and I don’t want to share ‘em!! …I want the backstage play set with Thog, he should be 14 inches high, and if I don’t get the things I am after… Ken Lilly is going to DIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I want Series 17, I want all the series, all Muppet races, and Muppets from spaces, create all of their faces, and now!!! Don’t care how I want it now!!! Don’t care how, I want it NOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW…

Oompa Loompas: Oompa Loompa Doompity Doo, I’ve got another puzzle for you, Oompa Loompa Doompity Dee, if you are wise you’ll listen to me. What do you do when your fans are all, Crazed, and all your toys have made them amazed… blaming the fans is a lie and a, shame, you know exactly whose to blame… The geniuses at Palisades… Oompa Loompa Doompity Daa, if you don’t buy Muppets then you will go far. You will live with some money left, or go into Oompa Loompa Doompity Debt

radionate

Reaction score
Someone has WAY to much time on their hands! LOL!:big_grin:

Foreignman

Reaction score
Well at leasy I don't spend my day posting on the message boards at a site called Muppetcentral.com... Oh wait, I do, nevermind...

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Well at leasy I don't spend my day posting on the message boards at a site called Muppetcentral.com... Oh wait, I do, nevermind...
I can't help it if I'm around a computer 7 days a week at my jobs!:big_grin: :wink: