I want to honeymoon @Disneyland to see the Muppets

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
That is the plan. The only downside? Not only have I never seen the ocean, let alone been to California, but I'm not quite for sure WHAT is even at Disneyland... I'd pay the days admission to get a picture with that statue I saw a picture with... but is there more? :confused:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
muppet_fan_1 said:
That is the plan. The only downside? Not only have I never seen the ocean, let alone been to California, but I'm not quite for sure WHAT is even at Disneyland... I'd pay the days admission to get a picture with that statue I saw a picture with... but is there more? :confused:

That is a grrrrrrrrrreat plan! Downside? DOWNSIDE? If I could live at Disneyland, I'd be the happiest guy on earth!!! And the ocean, oh...my...gosh!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope to someday live closer to the coast, with a lifetime pass to Disneyland.

Be sure to at least get a Parkhopper so you can see Disney's California Adventure park too. Lotsa good rides there, contrary to what a lot of people say, plus that's where MuppetVision 3-D is! My favorite ride besides that (at CA Adventure) is Soarin' Over California! It's a hang-glider simulator, and it's one of the most exhilarating experiences I've had.

As for the great Disneyland, you'll be hooked at the end of your first hour, just the great feeling when you first walk in! Then you see all the great decor, go on a few unforgettable rides, and you need Disneyland to live! Pirates of the Caribbean, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, The Haunted Mansion, Star Tours, Splash Mountain, I could go on and on! They all kick so much bootay!

Please don't feel aprehensive about going in any way, I guarantee you'll have the best time!

Best wishes!
:smile:

HPDJ

Reaction score
Potc Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Its the most amazing place! I love it and would be quite happy to live there or nearby. You have to go there to experience it. Its not just for kids like some people have the idea of, theres something for everyone. Its not all about rides either you just soak up the fun, vibrant atmosphere that you can get nowhere else.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I just went to the Muppet 3D show yesterday. So cute :wink: Bought a CD and DVD at the gift shop, too. One of my favorite Disney World attractions.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Lucky You! I hope to go to Disneyworld someday. Do you live nearby?
Sadly, no. I can only visit once every few years (or longer) since I live in Michigan. That was written at the hotel room. If I lived close enough I probably would've applied to work in that area :wink: