1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I want to know more about the Count von Count

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by core, Mar 7, 2004.

1. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

Well, I remember an album called “The Count Counts” from the 70's. I recall a verse that had the Count doing some kind of weather report It was introduced by female voices singing something like, "Weather it's cool or weather it's hot, it's weather with the Count von Count!" I many not have the words exactly right, but I remember the name "Count von Count" being mentioned. Of course, my memory is not infallible, so if anyone has further information about it, I'd love to know.

Have a good weekend too. :)
  2. Contessa

Contessa New Member

Yeah, from what I've learned, it seems that way. Although personally, I've never seen her myself.
  3. Contessa

Contessa New Member

Oops, sorry about that. I was talking about Countess Bkwards :o