I Want To See The Lost Little Muppet Monsters Episodes

nemalki

Reaction score
Back at my usual hangout at Toon Zone, there was a thread talking about "Worst Ideas For Animation," and some uneducated bumbarah thought that The Muppet Show would be a bad idea for animation. I couldn't have disagreed anymore because, well, a Muppet animated series would be awesome. Heck, I even pointed out that there was an animated Muppet Show of sorts with Little Muppet Monsters. I know it got cancelled after two episodes, but after talking about it, I felt that I should have researched it a bit.

I discovered that there were 18 episodes made. Two of them actually aired and 14 of them were named. Now, considering this was one of the only Muppet productions featuring the Muppets in two-dimensional form, I wonder if they really fell off the face of the Earth or what. I really want to see them.

Tim

Reaction score
FYI-Did you know Kathryn Mullin wrote a lot of the "Mosnters" scripts under a ficticious name? (Not sure just why-maybe a Union situation.)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have seen some sources that stated that there were three episodes broadcast, while other sources state that there were two broadcast. I've also seen sources that mention there only being ten episodes that were produced.

It seems rare to even come by a copy of the second episode. I've looked at quite a few tape-trading sites that mentioned having the first episode but none of the other episodes.